Bin Collection Days
If you are on a kerbside collection, you can find out when you bin is due to be collected by Glasgow City Council's on their website here.
All tenants are encouraged to recycle as much waste as they can. Please see the handy information below as to what can be disposed of in your recycling bins.
- Mixed papers - newspapers, magazines, journals, junk mail, brochures, catalogues,
- Directories, yellow pages, envelopes
- Cardboard - cardboard boxes, card packaging
- Plastic bottles - milk bottles, drinks bottles, sauce bottles, shampoo bottles, cleaning product bottles
- Food and drink cans - steel cans, aluminium cans and food tins
- Empty aerosol cans
- Food waste
- Grass clippings
- Hedge trimmings
- Wine Bottles
- Beer bottles
- Jam jars
- Coffee jars
- Sauce bottles
- Bottle lids and tops can be left on bottles and jars
Bulky Waste Collection
If you are a main door tenant and require a bulky waste collection, you can contact Glasgow City Council on 0141 287 9700 on Tuesday and Wednesday between 9am - 3pm to place a request. This is a chargeable service and more information can be found on Glasgow City Council's website here.
Wheelie Bin Cleaning
If you are a main door tenant, your general waste wheelie bin is cleaned by our contractor quarterly. The cleaning dates are scheduled in-line with the collection days by Glasgow City Council which are normally a Tuesday. It isn't always possible to have the clean fully complete on the same day. This means the cleaning may run into the following day, we would ask tenants to re-present your bins on the pavement if your bin hasn't been cleaned on collection day.
The cleaning dates for 2023 are detailed below:
7th February 2023
2nd May 2023
15th August 2023
7th November 2023