Welfare Rights Surgeries
We offer Welfare Rights Surgeries at the office every Thursday. This is a free, independent and confidential service with an Advisor from the Citizens Advice Bureau. The service is by appointment only and you can make an appointment by contacting the office.
Our Welfare Benefits Service provides a range of services including:
- Benefit checks – to check entitlement to a range of welfare benefits and to ensure you are receiving all benefits you are entitled to.
- Assistance with claiming benefits
- Applying for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Assistance with pursing appeals
- Applying Universal Credit
- Information on Welfare Reform and how this could affect you